List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: How to create an installer from the Lilypond build tree?
From:       Engraver <engraver () partitura ! org>
Date:       2018-09-26 18:33:59

For future reference if anyone searching the archives comes across this
thread: I finally managed to create a debian package for the lilypond
build I made on my tablet (arm architecture). There exists a tool,
called "checkinstall", that can be used to install a build from source
and at that at the same times creates a deb-package for it. It can also
create installers for several other distros.

Regards,
Auke