List:       lids-user
Subject:    [lids-user] Impressive outlook for H-Y-W-I A tree does not move
From:       "erjyi ampmdw" <xamxelzwamm () resourcenter ! com>
Date:       2006-06-07 20:45:17

H-Y-W-I- H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e, Inc.
Watch this one tr@de on Wednesday, don't be sorry you missed out

Need more proof?

S Y M B O L : H Y W I
Current Price: $ 0.70
7 Day Projected : $ 4.50
This is a real company with real potential

Nothing like it  H Y W I . P K

Before we start with the profile of H-Y-W-I.PK we would like to mention something \
very important: There is a Big PR Campaign starting on Wednesday . And it will go all \
week so it would be best to get in NOW.

About the company:

H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e provides a proprietary technology of \
Digital Intermediate services to feature filmmakers for post-production for film \
mastering and restoration. This technology gives the filmmakers total creative \
control over the look of their productions. Whether shooting on film or acquiring in \
HD or SD video, H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e puts a powerful cluster of \
digital tools at the director's disposal to achieve stunning results on the big \
screen. Matchframe Digital Intermediate, a division of H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m \
e d i a t e, Inc., packages a full array of post-production services with negative \
handling expertise and cost-effective 2K digital intermediate and 35mm film out \
systems. The Digital Intermediate process eliminates current post-production \
redundancies by creating a single high-resolution master file from which all versions \
can be made, including all theatrical and High Definition formats. By creating a \
single  master file with resolution higher than the current High Definition broadcast \
standards, the DI master file enables cinema and television distributors to extract \
and archive all current and future cinema and television formats including Digital \
Cinema, Television and High Definition.

Red H0t News:

H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e Expands the Creative Palette for \
Independent Filmmakers GLENDALE, CA--(MARKET WIRE)--May 31, 2006 -- H o l l y w o o d \
I n t e r m e d i a t e, Inc. A provider of digital intermediate film mastering \
services, announced today that its Matchframe Digital Intermediate division is \
currently providing full digital intermediate services for Super 16MM productions.

H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e, Inc. (H_Y_W_I.PK - News), a provider of \
digital intermediate film mastering services, announced that High Definition preview \
masters as part of its normal digital intermediate service offerings and workflow.

"Typically, in current post-production workflow, HD dailies masters are edited into \
high quality preview masters including color timing, dirt removal, opticals and \
visual effects," said David Waters, H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e \
president. "Unfortunately, none of these processes translate to the theatrical \
release of the film as they must all be duplicated or repeated in either a higher \
resolution digital format, or photo chemical process."

H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e gives Motion Picture producers the ability \
to scan their selected original camera negative at 2k or 4k film resolution, conform \
a high resolution digital master for theatrical and broadcast release including dirt \
removal, opticals and visual effects, and output a High Definition preview master to \
be used for preview screenings and focus groups that can be deployed in any worldwide \
theater location.

"The challenge for completing the final editorial decisions on a motion picture are \
balanced between the ability to display the highest resolution picture for a test \
audience, and the costs and time in having to re-master your film based on a test \
audience response," said Jim Delany, H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e COO.

"H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e offers a flexible alternative to \
traditional photochemical and video post-production processes for film mastering and \
preview screenings eliminating cost and time redundancies," said Waters. "We expect \
our HD preview screening master services to provide crucial workflow efficiencies \
helping H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e achieve market growth in the \
current digital intermediate and high definition marketplace." Get H.Y.W.I First \
Thing Wednesday

If you want to play the marrket get in on H_Y_W_I.PK Wednesday

-----------------------
Rise and shine. Stop, look and listen. Spring forward fall back. There's no time like \
the present.   Treat him like dirt. Shake like a leaf. To gild refined gold, to paint \
the lily. Salt of the Earth. Rise and shine. Rise and shine. Save it for a rainy day. \
A snail's pace. Sweating blood.   You can't teach an old dog new tricks.  To gild \
refined gold, to paint the lily. Tastes like chicken.   Putting it in a nutshell.   \
Spill the beans.   You say potayto, I say potahto. Watch and wait.  Save it for a \
rainy day.   That's a real stem winder.   Sow dry and set wet.

Play a harp before a cow. Weed out. Shake like a leaf. That's water under the bridge. \
Sow dry and set wet. Sweet as honey.   Strong as an ox.  Sly as a fox.   The scum of \
the earth.   You say potayto, I say potahto. Shiver me timber. The shoes on the other \
foot now.   Up a tree. Watered down. A thorn in my side.   A thorn in my side.   \
Thick as a brick.   Read the tea leaves. That's a whole new can of worms.   That's a \
whole new can of worms.   Still waters run deep. Watch and wait.  Too little too \
late.