List:       licq-main
Subject:    Re: [Licq-main] Multiple Recipients??
From:       Eric Boo <eboo () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2000-05-11 17:01:52

Dirk Mueller wrote:

> On Don, 11 Mai 2000, Eric Boo wrote:
>
> > Anyway, I did the desperate stuff. I formatted and reinstalled
> > everything. Still, I have those 2 libraries, as I think QT 2.1 needs it?
>
> well, depending on whether you used the Qt 2.1 rpm from
> ftp://people.redhat.com/bero/qt, because that one is for Redhat 6.2 which
> uses a newer compiler which means also a newer libstdc++.
>
> If you compile qt from source you should only need one
> libstdc++. alternatively when you install the right qt rpm for your system
> ;)

Well, I just formatted again. This time, the error is some asm/socket.h
cannot be found thing.

Intermitten. Sometimes, no problems.

I think I will get the QT 2.1 rpm from rpmfind. I used the one from bero
formerly.

Should I install back the old libstdc++ library (cos i removed it) and
use the newer one, which I specified earlier?

Thanks.

Eric