List:       leaf-user
Subject:    Re: [leaf-user] Using a Sip phone with Dachstein 1.02
From:       Robert Chambers <ka9yhd () covad ! net>
Date:       2003-11-25 13:16:45

Ray:
In my discussions about Kphone on another forum, I was informed about an
app called siproxd from siproxd.sf.net which works with Kphone and
Linphone.  A short explanation of siproxd copied from the sipoxd.sf.net
website:

Siprox is an proxy/masquerading daemon for the SIP protocol.
It handles registrations of SIP clients on a private IP network
and performs rewriting of the SIP message bodies to make SIP
connections possible via an masquerading firewall.
It allows SIP clients (like kphone, linphone) to work behind
an IP masquerading firewall or router.

Robert Chambers