List:       leaf-devel
Subject:    [leaf-devel] glitch in buildtool
From:       Erich Titl <erich.titl () think ! ch>
Date:       2014-02-14 9:12:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi

I have attempted to add a new package to sources.d, e.g. copied
openswan.cfg to libreswan.cfg and adapted the contents.

I forgot to chenge the name of the project, so

mega@leafbuilder:~/leaf/devel/bering-uclibc$ ./buildtool.pl build libresw=
an

Error in global.cfg: duplicate entry openswan in section package

There is no global.cfg anymore, so I believe the buildtool should
reflect that.

cheers

Erich

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]