List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Some issues on the Color Schema config page
From:       Miquel_Sabaté <mikisabate () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-09-14 19:28:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello List,

So today I've noticed a couple of issues on the Color schema config page.
My KF5 setup is a bit messed up in regards to config values, so I'm writing
this here instead of opening a bug reports :) In order to reproduce this
I'm using a schema that I was using in KDE 4:

1. In the "Highlighting Text Styles" tab: if I try to set the default value
for a type and then I click apply, nothing happens, it goes back as it was
before.
2. The default style that gets picked is random, it's not the one that I've
set in the "Default Text Styles" tab.

Is there something wrong with my setup or can anyone confirm this?

Thanks for your time,
Miquel