List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Pushing the KF5 SDK
From:       Aleix Pol <aleixpol () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-04-28 10:57:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear development tools developers,
As you'll know, the first KDE Frameworks 5 release is arriving soon, really
soon. Now it's our turn, to make sure we'll be able to use Qt5+KF5 on
applications and develop them with a big smile on our faces.

To that end, I would like to summon the Kate+KDevelop developers to join us
in Randa [1] and get to create the best free software development
experience.

To get some idea of what kind of things should be going on, here there are
some notes we put down in the Viena sprint [2].

Cheers!
Aleix

[1] https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/212
[2] http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Epics/KDevelop_based_SDK