List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: VCS work flow?
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () absint ! com>
Date:       2014-02-26 13:39:06

My stance is here:

I don't care ;)

For me both things have benefits, if you rebase, you retain some more SVN-ish linear history,
if you merge-commit you retain the "this was done in parallel to that" information.

I have neither problems with rebased commits/pushs nor with merge-commits, I don't think they are noise,
given the level of commits we have (if we would have 100 merge commits a day, I would reconsider that).

Greetings
Christoph

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----

AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann@AbsInt.com