List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    qt4.xml -> qt.xml
From:       Milian Wolff <mail () milianw ! de>
Date:       2014-02-22 17:42:13

Hey all,

I've now fixed the issues I had with the Qt4 highlighter. Now it works very
nice, esp. the Qt specific stuff is highlighted by default which is what one
expects - after all one explicitly picked the Qt4 highlighter and not the C++
highlighter...

Anyhow, since at work I have to cope with both Qt4 and Qt5 applications, I'd
like to extend the list of highlighted things. Personally I don't see a need
for having a Qt4.xml and a Qt5.xml. It would be extremely cumbersome to switch
modes everytime one works on a Qt4 or Qt5 project...

So instead, I'd vote for renaming qt4.xml to qt.xml and extending the list of
extensions to cover both, Qt4 and Qt5.

Opinions?

Cheers
--