List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    C++ AlignedComments highlighting?
From:       Milian Wolff <mail () milianw ! de>
Date:       2014-02-22 17:39:43

Hello Alex,

I have personally an issue with the AlignedComments in C++. Can you explain
why you think they should be highlighted differently from other comments?

Especially note how these "aligned" comments are depending on the indentation
width, apparently you use four spaces. I don't. So it's rather odd that these
comments are highlighted differently:

// this is a region
  // this is not
    // this otoh is again

Generally, I vote for removing this from the default C++ highlighting file. If
you want to have this feature, please add it to a local copy and use that.

Is that OK with you? Opinions from others?

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail@milianw.de