List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Re: Default Styles
From:       "Philipp A." <flying-sheep () web ! de>
Date:       2014-02-18 13:58:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

> What I like on dsBoolean is that it is so well-defined. You immediately
> know
> what this is about, without any doubt.

then again, we want styles to have versatility. a color theme author should
not have to define too many single-purpose colors, else he runs out of
colors.

true/false are imho "value keywords", i.e. they can occur wherever a value
is expected, together with things like undefined, null, None, …

i'm OK with them being just keywords, but alternatively we should add
dsValueKeyword or so rather than dsBoolean, dsNull, dsEllipsis, …