List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Vi Mode Bar => Status-Bar
From:       Matthew Woehlke <matthew.woehlke () kitware ! com>
Date:       2013-04-02 22:32:15

On 2013-04-02 17:49, Sven Brauch wrote:
> Hmm, yeah, but it has been like this for a very long time now and I've
> never heard anyone complaining (and I hear a lot of complaints) ;)

I can complain, if it helps? ;-)

It's tolerable but a little jarring that it isn't in the same spot as in
e.g. kwrite. Especially if the status bar was doing other useful things
also, I rather suspect I wouldn't mind seeing the position indicator
where it is "supposed" to be.

OTOH, it's one less line of code I can see... so I probably wouldn't
move it just because of the inconsistent location.

--
Matthew