List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Review Request: Tidy up Python 3 support.
From:       Luca Beltrame <lbeltrame () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-11-24 9:12:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

In data sabato 24 novembre 2012 00:54:32, Shaheed Haque ha scritto:

> -- Found Python executable: /usr/bin/python3
> -- Found Python version: 3.2.3
> -- Found Python library: PYTHON_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND

If you use FindPythonLIbrary, that may be as well for some of the changes I
introduced though (however, they work for me).
If you have time, look through the FIndPythonLIbrary.cmake module in kdelibs
and see if there's anything fishy.

> are objections, I plan to commit the code as-is, and offer support on an
> ad-hoc basis to any brave souls who want to try to get 3.x support going.

Probably yes. I suppose blogging about it may help.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter