List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Issues with http://kate-editor.org/get-it/
From:       "T.C. Hollingsworth" <tchollingsworth () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-08-05 2:56:56

On 7/27/11, Dominik Haumann <dhdev@gmx.de> wrote:
> Thanks also to T.C. Hollingsworth for putting effort into improving the
> handbook. It would be nice to get even more patches. Maybe you are even
> interested to become the Kate Handbook maintainer?

I am.  Feel free to e-mail me privately with more details if necessary.

As for continuing work on the docs, I have previously expressed that I
would like to document the many plugins that only have a brief mention
in the docs as it stands.  (You might have noticed we have already got
a start on this by moving all the plugin-related info sprinkled
throughout the documentation to it's own home in the plugin chapter.)
I also have the changes in git for 4.8 (search plugin, modeline
editor, etc.) on my radar.

If anyone would really like to see certain plugins documented first or
have any other suggestions for kate's docs, please don't hesitate to
let me know.

> Greetings,
> Dominik

Thanks,