List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    acute accent
From:       Felipe Bourlon <fbm.224 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-29 11:52:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

First i want to thank all the team for such a great editor, I've been using
Kate about six months. In a recent reinstall of the computer, i began havin=
a trouble to use the *acute accent* ( =C2=B4 ), the problem exists only in =
Kate,
I'm using ubuntu 9.04 netbookedition and the rest of app is working ok, but
in Kate i cant place the *acute accent* ( =C2=B4 ) over a vowel , it appear=
s on
the document before i can press the vowel so instead of "=C3=A1=C3=A9=C3=AD=
=C3=B3=C3=BA" it displays
"'a'e'i'o'u", I believe the issue is not in the text file, since its workin=
fine with gedit. I already reinstall it several times, even deleted the .kd=
folder since its the only K app I have.

I hope you can help me.

Felipe Bourlon,