List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Plugin development related questions
From:       "Ivo Anjo" <knuckles () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-10 1:16:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

> Narf, thank you... I did wonder how I could compile Kate without it
> implementing the virtual signal...
>
> Any ideas on how to handle errors?

Just wanted to add that signals and slots are fully run-time mechanisms, so
they are never checked statically (and I guess they would be very hard to)
at compile-time.

But yes I guess this error bites everyone in the ass at least one. After
that you start reading carefully the signal/slot error messages :)

Ivo