List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: QtScript + KTextEditor::Cursor
From:       "Paul Giannaros" <paul () giannaros ! org>
Date:       2008-05-01 15:05:44

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 8:55 PM, Christoph Cullmann
<cullmann@babylon2k.de> wrote:
> Am Dienstag 22 April 2008 19:18:01 schrieb Dominik Haumann:
>
> > On Saturday 19 April 2008, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
>  > > Am Samstag 19 April 2008 21:20:34 schrieb Paul Giannaros:
>  > > > Great. It can be, certainly. I'll change it or you can if you'd like:)
>  > > >
>  > > :) Just change it.
>  > >
>  > > Btw., should we convert the script api to use cursors, too?
>  > >

Right, I've relicensed the code that's copyrighted by either just me
or me and Christoph to LGPL 2 or 3.
katescriptmanager.cpp is copyrighted by a lot of people, so I don't
have the authority to change that one.

>  > > cu
>  > > Christoph
>  >
>  > If that's possible, definitely yes, imo. Or does it have performance
>  > issues? :)
>  Not sure about the performance, but don't think should be that bad and api
>  wise would be much cooler :)

I'll get to adding this, but first I'm going to look at removing
indent-language and just using what the highlighting says. May need to
bug Dominik or Christoph while doing it, though ;).