List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Wish: List all bookmarks
From:       Jens Dagerbo <jens.dagerbo () swipnet ! se>
Date:       2008-03-20 17:07:06

On Thursday 20 March 2008 17.49.09 Anders Lund wrote:
> [17:31] <maelcum> sredna: hi, i have a feature wish
> [17:31] <sredna> maelcum: yes?
> [17:31] <maelcum> it would be extremely useful to me to be able to see all
> bookmarks in a *session*.
[snip]

It sounds like he's describing the bookmarks plugin in KDevelop3 (which was
added to KDevelop almost 5 years ago). I don't know to what extent the
relevant KTE interfaces have changed since KDE3 (unfortunately, I haven't
kept up with KDE development for the last year), but it might serve as a
starting point if someone is interested..

(It's a pity the Kate-KDevelop merge never happened.. we keep inventing each
other's features..)

// jens