List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: FW: KDE4 Release Goals
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2007-09-29 13:12:00

Hi,

we need to come up with a list of real stoppers, here my list, I put it up to
the wiki, anybody is invited to add stuff (like the stuff mentioned in this
thread already but missing in my list).

My biggest missing feature would be: printing! That's completly offline atm,
which is guess is not really acceptable :(

cu
Christoph

--
Christoph Cullmann