List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Highlight xml file for VHDL@kate
From:       Stefan Endrullis <stefan () endrullis ! de>
Date:       2007-06-29 21:55:07

Hi Frederico,

I have also made some changes to the VHDL highlighting some months ago, but didn't \
get a response on this list :(

Therefore I have posted it on kde-files.org:
http://www.kde-files.org/content/show.php/show.php?content=58314&vote=good&tan=71894892&PHPSESSID=970fdf39ae4a8c311d66bf5e50b3aaac

What do you think about it?

Maybe we can merge our files.

Regards,