List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Syntax Highlighting and SystemVerilog Hardware description
From:       stephane PETITHOMME <stephane.petithomme () certess ! com>
Date:       2007-06-13 9:32:41

On Wednesday 13 June 2007, Dominik Haumann wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 June 2007, Anders Lund wrote:
> > On Tuesday 12 June 2007, stephane PETITHOMME wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > > I am using Kate (or Kdevelop) in my dayly work and i come to edit
> > > systemVerilog code. As I am also working on the grammar of this new
> > > hardware language, I'd like to add support for syntax highlighting for
> > > it to kate.
> > >
> > > Could i get some hint on how to process. I can do the work and send it
> > > back later.
> >
> > The syntax highlighting definitions are XML files in
> > KDEDIR/share/apps/katepart/syntax/<language>.xml
> >
> > There is a appendix in the kate handbook about the format, and an article
> > at http://www.kate-editor.org.
>
> http://kate-editor.org/article/writing_a_kate_highlighting_xml_file
> that is the link.
> kate-editor.org is still broken in that you can't click "next" or "2", see
> my other mail, so he will never find it by navigation.
>
> dominik

thanks dominik,

I'll send the completed file for SystemVerilog when it is done.

regards

--
Stéphane PETITHOMME
e-mail:stephane.petithomme@certess.com

This e-mail message is intended for the addressee(s) only and may contain
confidential and or privileged information.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail message, you should not read, copy, forward or
otherwise distribute or further disclose the information in it. If you have
received this e-mail message in error, please contact Certess SARL at
telephone number +33 4 76 43 98 50, fax number +33 4 76 43 03 57 or contact
the originator of this e-mail message via e-mail and delete all copies of
this message from your computer or network, thank you.