List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: [rfc] New KTextEditor search interface in action (patch attached)
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2007-05-01 11:36:34

On Tuesday 01 May 2007 05:36:06 Sebastian Pipping wrote:
> thanks for committing! I would commit the doSearch
> thing right now but I updated the full kdelibs
> by mistake and now have to wait until everything
> builds again. I plan to finish this tomorrow.
Fine ;)
Will eager await any further improvements ;) Think this multi-line search
feature will be really one of the biggest improvements in Kate for KDE 4,
guess we should sketch somewhere a list of the BIG things, like:

- BiDi
- Multi-line search (perhaps later replace, too)
- Modularisation of Kate, removing of everything beside the core and moved to
plugins
- ....

cu
Christoph