List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: branches/KDE/3.5/kdelibs/kate/part
From:       Leo Savernik <l.savernik () aon ! at>
Date:       2007-04-24 17:32:12

Am Montag, 23. April 2007 schrieb Matthew Woehlke:
> SVN commit 657332 by mwoehlke:
>
> Fix KATE shift+DC selection, finally! This brings selection (in
> branches/3.5) very close to being 100% right at long last (and adds a FIXME
> to the only bug I know of still remaining), the final patch should be
> Coming Real Soon Now. :-) todo: port all of this in one big check-in.

I'm eagerly awaiting that final patch :-)

While you're at it, here are some glitches I noticed with current katepart
3.5:

1. DC and move the mouse upwards over the top of the editor canvas. The text
should start scrolling, but it doesn't scroll at all.

2. DC and move the mouse downwoards over the bottom of the editor canvas. The
text starts scrolling but only as long as you wiggle around with the mouse.
Note that a SC+move works as expected.

3. DC some word. Shift+DC some word *above* that word. Move the mouse just
right to the *last* character of the initially selected word. The selection
vanishes. Now move the mouse downwards. The selection starts flickering like
crazy over the whole canvas.

That should keep you busy until the deadline ;-)

mfg
	Leo