List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Improving sql-mysql.xml syntax highlighting
From:       Milian Wolff <mail () milianw ! de>
Date:       2006-10-19 16:28:11

http://phpfi.com/165445

Updated MySQL highlighting syntax file (sql-mysql.xml) for KatePart

this works pretty nice for me!

# CHANGES

* column="0" instead of ^ in regexes
* renamed `String2` to `Name`
* seperate contexts for 'string' and "string2", so these strings don't mess
up: 'foo"bar', "foo'bar"
* insensitive="true" for extra data types
* added dot to String Char, to improve highlighting of something like SELECT
DB.TABLE.ROW
* more comments
* version update from 1.08 to 1.09 and I added myself shamelessly to the head
comment ;-)

Feedback? Improvements? Did I miss something?

thanks kde for this awesome editor! damn, it feels good to be part of
something that big (even if my contribution is pretty small ;-) )
--
Milian Wolff
http://milianw.de