List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Some questions regarding katepart
From:       Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier () ruhr-uni-bochum ! de>
Date:       2006-09-21 11:46:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Sorry, for messing up threading. I'm not subscribed, and forgot to set the
Reply-To]

Matthew wrote:
> Alternatively, you should be able to add look-ahead rules to all
> contexts; this would cause the stack to unwind itself all the way back
> to the start, as each context would see the trigger and pop itself, but
> leave the trigger for the next context up the chain to do the same.

You're right. Thanks a lot for that insight! Actually I already had a design
just like that (the "#pop#pop#pop..." rule was included in all relevant
contexts, and was already look ahead), but I just didn't realize it would
already do all I wanted with a single #pop.

Regards
Thomas