List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    PHP indentation
From:       Stefan Walkner <walkner.stefan () sbg ! at>
Date:       2005-08-20 19:46:55

hello,

I would like to try to develop a module for some php addons for kate.
So I searched for google and found a nice tutorial for creating Kate Plugins:
http://kate.kde.org/doc/pluginhowto.php

So I created a new C++-KatePlugin with KDevelop (named it katephpaddons) -
compiled the created files and then I moved:
 -> the katephpaddons.desktop file to /usr/kde/3.4/share/services
 -> the libkatephpaddonsplugin.la and libkatephpaddonsplugin.so file
to /usr/kde/3.4/lib (I'm not completely sure about this because howto says
"kde module dir"...) -> but I tried to locate other kateplugins and found out
they are there or in the subdir /usr/kde/3.4/lib/kde3/
 -> the plugin_katephpaddons.rc
to /usr/kde/3.4/share/apps/kate/plugins/katephpaddons

unfortunately I am not able to see the compiled plugin in kate...

Did I make any mistake? Or what do I have to do to see my plugin and use it's
functionality (I hopefully will add).

thx in advance,
stefan walkner