List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Script menu and co
From:       "Christoph Cullmann" <cullmann () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2005-04-27 13:10:01

<zitiere wer="Anders Lund">
> Some people use this feature a lot, and the external tools does not really
> provide a replacement. So I'd say wait a bit yet.
this is really used? have we any documentation added about this? and how
does any user know which stuff he can do in the scripts if he is no
hardcore dev
looking up the dcop interfaces of the part? I really would like to drop
that in favour of the kate part jscript engine and the external
commands,which should be able to do same by just starting the shell script

--
Christoph Cullmann
KDE Developer, kde.org Maintainance Team