List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    wiki docs
From:       Dominik Haumann <dhdev () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-04-01 21:20:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

docs for the indenter specific config page stuff on our wiki are up-to-date.
Some points to think on:

1. Where to save?
Right now: kapp->config(), couldn't see another way. Comments?

2. How to display.
Right now: "Configure..." button, which is enabled if possible.
Problem: You have to select the indenter in the combo box first. The real
problem here are the filetytpes. Maybe a doc has another indenter set, but
you cannot call the config page directly because of the combo box.
I could add all available pages as sub-entries in the janus-tree, like:
- Indentation
  - C Style
  - S&S ... (sure only the ones which really provide a page).
Comments?

(btw, the only indenter which provides a config page is the ScriptIndent.
This way you can see how it looks/works. (However, this is only a
*test*!)) :)

cu
--
Dominik
GPG Fingerprint: AC88 49E3 D8A5 0541 5B71 AC6E 29AA 1696 FF64 EDBC