List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Syntax Highlighting
From:       Wilbert Berendsen <wbsoft () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2004-10-14 6:36:18

On Thursday 14 October 2004 03:02, Hedley Robertson wrote:
>  It seemed to
> understand the syntax highlighting rules for .aspx files (asp.net, c#
> specifically) initially, but when I associate .aspx to Kate in KDE, the
> syntax highlighting poofed.  Removing the association seems to do the
> same thing.

I think before you associated .aspx with Kate, it used HTML or maybe PHP
highlithging. After you associated .aspx with Kate you gave .aspx a new
mimetype I think, which does not hint Kate to choose HTML anymore.

There is a new asp highlighting on http://kate.kde.org/hl/xml/asp.xml ,
you can copy it to your ~/.kde/share/apps/katepart/syntax/ .

Wilbert

--
Wilbert Berendsen (www.xs4all.nl/~wbsoft, www.kde.nl, www.kerklied.net)
 "Reporter: Mr. Gandhi, what do you think of western civilisation?