List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: KWrite highlight cobol source code
From:       Anders Lund <anders () alweb ! dk>
Date:       2004-09-22 17:52:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 22 September 2004 19:13, Thomas Meyer wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I'm specialy interested in IBM cobol.IBM does a real good documentation.
> you can find a language reference here:
>
> http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/download/IGYLR205.pdf?
>DT=20000927030801 or newest available compiler:
> http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/download/IGY3LR10.pdf?
>DT=20020920180651
>
> with kind regards
> Thomas

Well, I'm not going to write a cobol hl definition -- I  have no idea about
cobol. If you are familliar with the language, I'll offer my help, meaning
you or someone else with knowledge about the language starts out - maybe by
copying the hl definition for the most similar language if there is one, and
I/we help getting everything to work ;)

-anders

--
Hjælp verden -- tænk, tal og stem IMOD Bush ved det amerikanske valg
Help the world -- think, speak and vote AGAINST Bush at the american election