List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Kate and the Terminal Tool
From:       "Jason A. Crome" <jason () cromedome ! net>
Date:       2004-08-30 2:35:56

I posted about this a while ago, and guess I am still a little unclear. . .

When I execute Konsole from the panel or from my desktop, I can execute it
with the --ls option to get it to start a login shell.  How do I get konsole
to start with --ls when it is embedded in Kate?  I've been over the menus,
help files, and the Kate config files in ~/.kde/share/config and still cannot
figure out how to make this happen.

Please, can anyone help me out here? :)

Thanks a bunch.  Love Kate, can't live without it :)

Thanks again,
Jason A. Crome