List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: New Fortran highlighting for Kwrite (Mihai Basa)
From:       Roland Krause <rokrau () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-06-25 16:15:42

Mihai,
it works now for me, there was a problem with kate not seeing the new
highlighting files.

> Subject: Re[4]: New Fortran highlighting for Kwrite (Mihai Basa)
>
> Hi,
>
> I left that part the way it was in the original. Maybe one of the KDE
> developers could arbitrate this, please?

Good idea, I dont know much about mimes either.

RK> Also the dimension statement is not highlighted.
>
> This is really strange... the DIMENSION statement _is_ highlighted!

Ok, now after deleting the rc file it is. Strange thing though. I
thought this messing with the rc files was supposed to be over, that
was the whole point of KDE, wasnt it?

Anyway thanks,
Roland