List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Kate App - use KPart actions - DONE ;)
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2002-04-23 21:05:06

Hi,
the Kate app is now converted completly to use ALL kate part actions instead
of its own dummies, only the "Configure Editor" action is not there, as we
have the editor config nicely integrated into the kate configdialog ;) (and I
don'T want to confuse users with 2 dialogs ;)

Perhaps this is the time to restructure some of the menus, too.
Any ideas ? Wasn't there a "usability mail" over that topic on this list ?

cu
Christoph

--
Christoph Cullmann