List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: syntax highlighting
From:       Egon Willighagen <egonw () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2002-04-17 11:31:28

On Tuesday 02 April 2002 23:28, Anders Lund wrote:
> On Tuesday 02 April 2002 11:23, E.L. Willighagen wrote:
> Hi, new syntax files are allways wellcome.
> I will suggest that you upgrade KDE to 3.0, as the capability of the hl
> system has improved. The manual in Kate for KDE 3 also contains a
> description of how it works.

Compilation took quite some time... (no deb's yet... ) but i've got KDE 3.0
running (mostly...)

> Note the workings of #pop and #stay.

Those are indeed nice...

The latest version can be downloaded from
http://www-sigma.sci.kun.nl/Persoonlijk/egonw/r-kate/.

It's licensed with GPL v2, and can be included into the Kate CVS. To the
latter I have no access, so I cannot update that version.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Egon