List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    xml hl is borked:(
From:       Anders Lund <anders () alweb ! dk>
Date:       2002-02-26 13:59:55

Hi all,
The new xml hl seems completely unusable, failing to close tags after a quoted
attribute.

It should be fixed before release, or we should use the old one until this
works.

I am looking at it, but frankly it is kind of a big thing, taking some time to
overview:) I can come up with the following, which seems to work:

in contexts 83 + 84, the following line

         <RegExpr attribute="Value" context="80" String="'(?=/>|\s|$)"/>
should be replaced with
         <RegExpr attribute="Value" context="80" String="'(?=/?>|\s|$)"/>
                                                              ^ there!

Can you confirm that this fixes the problems Jörg? Jowenn?

Btw, those two seems like a candidate for a shared set of rules, and so does
many contexts in there;)

-anders