List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    [Kwrite-devel] RFT (Request for Testing :) ) of the Highlighting engine + RFP (Request for porting)
From:       Joseph Wenninger <jowenn () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2001-12-26 23:15:08

Hi

I recently found out, that line continue character "\" didn't work the way it
should. There were 2 possibilities: 1) It didn't work at all. 2) You could
never leave a context after using it once.

I've tried make it work correctly, but I don't know if I broke something while
doing so.

The LineContinue item allows only context="#stay", no other context please.

I tried to adapt c,c++,ferite,java,objective-c,perl and matlab.

Could you test those highlighting on various files, please ?!

There are still highlighting descriptions which need to be ported to the new
#stay, #pop style. I think the most important one is the perl highlighting.
Could someone have a look at it ????????

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger