List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: Write config options, window flags...
From:       Michail Vourlakos <mvourlakos () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-02-28 16:42:25

>> You are right... sorry for that, one more small issue:
>> I use:
>>                   var screen = workspace.clientArea(KWin.ScreenArea,
>> workspace.activeScreen, workspace.currentDesktop);
>>                   mainView.screenWidth = screen.width;
>>                   mainView.screenHeight = screen.height;
>>
>> in order to get the full size of the screen but the size takes always
>> into account the panel size,
>> I tried,
>>
>>    * *FullScreenArea*
>>    * *FullArea*
>>
>> *but I had no success, could this be a bug?
> yes that sounds like a bug. I'll give it a try later on in the debug console.
> --
> Martin Gräßlin

I have an update I think that the issue is not in KWin implementation
but in Plasma.Dialog...
After some tests (I have set the width in mainItem in Plasma.Dialog
manually in greater number than screens size)
problem still remains...
Plasma.Dialog I think it doesnt allow to be greater than screen size but
unfortunately it counts panels also....

Cheers,
Michail