List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: performance issues for kwin declarative scripts
From:       Michail Vourlakos <mvourlakos () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-02-28 16:23:48

Óôéò 28/02/2013 04:56 ìì, ï/ç Thomas Lübking Ýãñáøå:
> On Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013 15:39:22 CEST, Michail Vourlakos wrote:
>> Concerningthe performance issues from the WorkFlow port.
>
> Do you happen to run kwin on the native graphicssytem?
>
> Cheers,
> Thomas

You are right sorry, I was using the native graphicssystem, switched to
raster
and everything is ok.... :)

So in one or two weeks I will release it.... It works like a charm with
window previews also...
The window previews also support clipping .... That is when I scroll
window previews
I can see half vlc playing a movie in the script interface... ( That is
awesome... :) )

Thank you a lot everyone....

Cheers,
Michail

P.S. there are also some other minor issues which I will send in a
couple of days
but enough work in that area for today... :)