List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: Task switcher extremely slow after upgrading to mesa 9.1
From:       Martin =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gr=E4=DFlin?= <mgraesslin () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-02-27 9:17:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 27 February 2013 09:34:05 Stefano Avallone wrote:
> I wanted to open a bug against mesa/intel, but I thought it was better to
> ask an opinion to kwin devs first. Maybe you can provide me with useful
> information to pass along to Intel devs.
Thanks for letting us know. Sounds like a problem in the lanczos filter. There
are two possibilities:
1. It did not get activated on your system before and now it gets. In that
case we should adjust the lanczos filter to ensure that it doesn't get
activated
2. There is a change in mesa which causes the regression. That might be a bug
on our side or on Mesa's side. Last time we had such an issue the bug was on
our side.

So the most important info at this moment is to know whether the Lanczos
filter had been working for you before.

--
Martin Gräßlin