List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: q:  KWin doc - Autogroup attributes
From:       Pablo Sanchez <pablo () blueoakdb ! com>
Date:       2012-02-27 22:14:26

[ Comments below, in-line ]

On 02/27/2012 05:01 PM, Thomas L=FCbking wrote:
> Am 27.02.2012, 22:31 Uhr, schrieb Pablo Sanchez <pablo@blueoakdb.com>:
> =

> Autogroup by ID allows to "tag" several windows through the rules as
> "belong together", ie. eg. konsole and kwrite have usually nothing in
> common but you might want to tab them in some sort of cheap IDE or
> whatever. So you let them "Autogroup by ID" and add the ID "MyIDE" (i
> think this works by a comma separated list, but am not sure at hand)

Hi Thomas,

Okay, well that was pretty darn nifty.  All I supplied a user-defined
ID (tag) to a Konsole rule and a Firefox rule and voila, both are
under one tab/group.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
-- =

Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926         Blog:  http://pablo.blog.blueoakdb.com
Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)