List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: Re: broken virtual desktops with kwin
From:       James <jtp () nc ! rr ! com>
Date:       2012-02-27 20:03:50

I've attached the xprop output when using xfwm4, as opposed to kwin.

So it sounds to me like this is an issue with xfce4 and the way that
xfdesktop "presents" itself to xorg, correct?

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 13:36, Martin Gr=E4=DFlin <mgraesslin@kde.org> wrot=
e:
> On Monday 27 February 2012 08:30:29 Thomas L=FCbking wrote:
>> @Martin
>> NETWM spec is empty on this, but one could consider
>> _NET_WM_TYPE_DESKTOP 0xffffffff by default, ie when the property is
>> absent?!
> sounds reasonable and I would have been surprised if the spec has somethi=
ng
> about it ;-) If it is missing we can assume that it is a legacy applicati=
on
> not aware of desktops and by that on all desktops.

["desktop2.xprop" (application/octet-stream)]