List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: Experiment to improve the bugzilla situation
From:       Hans Chen <hans.chen () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-09-25 23:25:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 21:21, Martin Gr=E4=DFlin <mgraesslin@kde.org> wrot=
e:

> 1. Block creation of bug reports for Product KWin by users
> 2. Add a prominent message sending the users from bugs to the forum
> 3. On the forum help them and make them happy
> 4. If a bug is found, a support member creates the bug report. That way w=
> can ensure that the bug has the required
> quality and is already confirmed, can be reproduced and applies to either
> the latest released version or master.

I echo Luca's question, and I would also like to know if you want a
"special" forum, similar to KDE Brainstorm (personally I envision something
like Get Satisfaction[1]).

I also agree that we would need moderators to maintain this forum. Are the
KWin developers willing to help with that?

With best regards,
Hans Chen

---
1. http://getsatisfaction.com/