List:       kwin
Subject:    Kwin colour correction plugin
From:       Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b () gmx ! de>
Date:       2011-03-23 8:09:51

Hello,

OpenICC has a GSoC project for a colour managed KWin[1].

How does you feel about that project for this summer?
Would it be better handled under the KDE umbrella?
Would you like to put the project on your ideas page or link?
I am happy to help with the colour side of the project. For the KWin
internals I would be glad, if a insider could help mentoring.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--
developing for colour management