List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: questions regarding kwin --replace output
From:       Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas <terietor () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-10 18:57:12

first of all,thank you very much thomas for your answering my questions..

On 09/03/2011, Thomas Lübking <thomas.luebking@gmail.com> wrote:
> OpenGL 3.3 is the version detected on your system, it doesn't say anything
> about the renderpath.

Thanks,but why since kwin doesn't use this version,why it (kwin) refers to it?

Shouldn't be better to mention the actual version which kwin uses.

>But unless you put some debug statement somewhere you don't get one.

That explains everything..

What are the messages that i receive from the default run of 'kwin --replace'?