List:       kwin
Subject:    kwin and docky
From:       anonymous anonymous <linux.nerdy.kid () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-09 13:44:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I am interested in getting Kwin's blur effect applied to Docky (
http://wiki.go-docky.com<http://wiki.go-docky.com/index.php?title=Welcome_to_the_Docky_wiki>).
 From what I understand, Kwin only applies the blur effect to apps that
"ask" for it.  Are there a few lines I could add to Docky's source code to
achieve this?  Please point me in the right direction if this is the wrong
place to ask.

Thanks,
--Jesse