List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: can't find the output of kDebug()
From:       Thomas_Lübking <thomas.luebking () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-01 20:49:46

Am 01.03.2011, 20:30 Uhr, schrieb Tsiapaliwkas Giorgos
<terietor@gmail.com>:

> i did that,yesterday and kwin 1212 is checked(enable) and all the
> outputs are printed to the "shell".
>
> i tried and qdebug but still i couldn't find the output of my qdebug.
errr... i don't quite understand that. as i understood your former mail
you could not get kDebug output while qDebug worked - now qDebug does no
more work for you?
or are you just lost (hint: qDebug() << "Giorgos" << stuff; -> "kwin
--replace | grep Giorgos")

> in kdebugdialog i found one compoment named "kwin",without any bug
> area.what is this?
That's for the process. In kwins case kwin and kwin(1212) are more or less
the same, but you might wish to debug kdeui(129) but only for dolphin,
then you check kdeui(129) as well as dolphin.
Long story short, just check both to get output.

Cheers,
Thomas