List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: can't find the output of kDebug()
From:       Tsiapaliwkas Giorgos <terietor () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-01 19:30:53

thomas thank you for you explanantion for qdebug vs kdebug. :)

On Monday, February 28, 2011 10:48:19 PM Thomas Lübking wrote:
> Am 28.02.2011, 21:36 Uhr, schrieb Tsiapaliwkas Giorgos
> <terietor@gmail.com>:
> run "kdebugdialog", filter for 1212, check it.

i did that,yesterday and kwin 1212 is checked(enable) and all the outputs are
printed to the "shell".

i tried and qdebug but still i couldn't find the output of my qdebug.

in kdebugdialog i found one compoment named "kwin",without any bug area.what
is this?

thomas thanks again for helping me :)