List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: patch for #167138 (opacity rules ignored)
From:       Martin =?iso-8859-15?q?Gr=E4=DFlin?= <kde () martin-graesslin ! com>
Date:       2009-07-23 21:54:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Donnerstag 23 Juli 2009 23:00:29 schrieb Thomas Lübking:
> attached...
>
> can please so test and commit or permit me to?
Looks good to me (but not yet tested), just one question: how does it behave
when setting the opacity in the alt+f3 menu?

Personally I would prefer to have a kind of window specific rules for the
effects and to move the opacity rule to the translucency effect. But as I don't
have time to write it and I doubt there is anyone else who has the time we
have to live with that solution which is much better than the broken state it
was before :-D