List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: wobbly effect
From:       Martin Graesslin <ubuntu () martin-graesslin ! com>
Date:       2008-02-22 13:07:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2008 schrieb Rivo Laks:

> Maybe we could have a KWin-wide setting to antialias transformed windows
> somehow... but I doubt this will be done for 4.1.
I don't know if that would be such a good idea... I enabled antialising for my
cover switch effect and it looked terrible. The windows looked blured, it was
not nice :-( So I think it is something the effects have to handle. To decide
if it is needed or not. But of course there could be an easy way to enable
antialising via the KWin lib.

By the way I also tested woobly windows with transluecent window decorations.
It was not that much aliased as without.

Martin