List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: wobbly effect
From:       cedric <cedric.borgese () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-21 19:12:40

On Thursday 21 February 2008 19:49:12 Rivo Laks wrote:
> Ühel kenal päeval (neljapäev 21 veebruar 2008) kirjutas Anton Moiseev:
> > Thank's very much for that effect! Really great to hear, that now it
> > works with kwin. Unfortunately I still could not run kwin with
> > composite enabled on my ATI card. Could you record a video with wobbly
> > in action and post it to youtube?
>
> I'm planning to make one but I want to wait until the effect is in SVN.
> Otherwise we'll have people wanting to try it out but unable to find it in
> svn.

If it is fine for you, i'm ok to add it in the test plugins.
I just cannot garantee that I'll have enough free time to finish it until 4.1
And I would like to do some major rework on it and extract some code to extern
al files (the 4x4 grid + bezier patch could be used as a base to many effects,
it is really a powerfull tool to do all kind of window deformation)
So if these kind of changes are allowed when it will be in svn, I'll be happy
to add it.